Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just another person who started a blog

I really got started reading blogs in 2011 when I got my iphone.  I downloaded the soon to be non-existent Feeddler app and started another obsession.  I started rooting for the people on the other side of the posts, experienced the highs and lows of daily life with complete strangers.  None of them know I exist.  I rarely post comments because either a) too shy or b) it requires me to get out of the feeddler link and actually go to their blogsite (ain't nobody got time for that!)  I may or may not have anything common with these people, but I have become completely engrossed.  I love the uncensored stream of consciousness, the "telling it like it is" idea of blogs.  Which brings me to today...2013.  Let's try this form of therapy.  Like with 95% of the blogs out there, I don't have anything really interesting to say but thought this would be a good place to post this carboholic's life story. 


PS- I'll figure out how to post pictures because posts without pics are bbbborrrring

No comments:

Post a Comment